Inviting people to love and make them love history is the mission that Amaclio Productions gives itself. Its objective: to magnify the French and European heritage, by creating multi-technological shows (monumental projections / video mapping/live shows…) for the greatest number.
François Nicolas, President and
co-founder of Amaclio Productions
AMACLIO PRODUCTIONS is a company specialized in the creation, production and realization of cultural events in the valorization of heritage. It was created by François Nicolas and Bruno Seillier, director and creator of more than 40 shows. A personality guided by the unity and coherence of his shows, Bruno Seillier, thanks to the variety of formats he stages, always moves the audience. From intimate plays to monumental creations based on inspired texts and spectacular technical means, and performances by over 1,500 extras, he never leaves the audience indifferent.
The will to touch and awaken the heart, senses and intelligence of the spectators is the main driving force behind his artistic creations.
Demanding and accessible, each production wants to tend towards the Beautiful, the Good and the True, by arousing curiosity by stories mixing the tale and the mystery…
Three shows by Bruno Seillier have been given in World Heritage sites since the creation of Amaclio :
• LA NUIT AUX INVALIDES,monumental video show in the main courtyard of the Invalides. More than 300,000 spectators have already admired it. This summer from June 27 to September 1, 2018 (Wednesday to Saturday)
• LES LUMINESSENCES D’AVIGNON, a monumental video show projected at 360° in the courtyard of the Palais des Papes; more than 350,000 spectators saw this large format show, unprecedented in its scale, staged and illuminated for 4 summers from 2013 to 2017.
• Les Écuyers du Temps au château de Saumur, live show and equestrian associated with monumental video, benefiting from the partnership of Cadre Noir: it delighted more than 30 000 spectators.
In 2016, Bruno Seillier produced an original creation in a renowned place in Paris for his first-rate cultural events: LA CONQUÊTE DE L’AIR, the Dassault epic, a French adventure, a dense production lasting 5 days that nearly 30,000 spectators were able to admire! A supersonic 360° show in the nave of the Grand Palais in Paris: latest generation technologies, archive images, sequences of aircraft in flight, special effects, an explosive soundtrack to tell us in images 100 years of aeronautical exploits, supported by 3 legendary aircraft, real actors of scenography imagined by Bruno Seillier!
Nearly 700,000 spectators were able to enjoy these magical shows! This year, AMACLIO PRODUCTIONS invites you to see three new shows :
* LA NUIT AUX INVALIDES from June 27th to September 1st 2018: THE monumental summer show in Paris!…from Wednesday to Saturday at 10:30 pm in June and July and at 10:00 pm in August.
* LES CHRONIQUES DU MONT du July 7 to September 1, 2018: THE new night show at Mont-Saint-Michel Abbey, Monday to Saturday, between 7:30 pm and midnight
* LA CITÉ DES PIERRES VIVANTES from August 1st to September 1st 2018: THE new night show in the heart of the Château Comtal, every evening, at 9:30 pm, 10:15 pm and 11 pm
Without doubt, AMACLIO PRODUCTIONS will continue, throughout the summer, to remain a major tourist player, allowing it to reappropriate the heritage of the emblematic and renowned places of France !